Insurance and Claim Filing
We will submit all of your insurance claims and do any required follow-up with your insurance company.
That being, here is what we do for you:
- It is our job to be your insurance advocate and get you the maximum insurance reimbursement you are owed
- Even though we are NOT “in-network,” we still submit to ALL major insurance companies and work on your behalf to get you the reimbursements owed to you. Insurance companies are misleading you when they claim that our office “doesn’t take your insurance.”
- Any balance that your insurance does not pay for is your responsibility. However, we have several financing options available to help you. (Please see the list below.)
- We are always willing to submit prior authorizations to your insurance so that you know ahead what your plan will pay.
- Almost all “in-network” dental insurance policies provide “out-of-network” coverage that is either comparable or exactly the same as their “in-network” pricing.
- We only recommend dental work that you genuinely need, and we take the time necessary to do it well. We do not recommend treatment that is not needed to make up for low insurance reimbursement. Our focus is on quality of work, not on quantity.
We’re pleased to offer our patients, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
is a credit card exclusively used for healthcare services. With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any practice.
We offer the 12-month, no interest if paid in full payment option for any balance of $500 or more.*
- No interest if paid in full
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties
- Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office.
*For these qualifying purchases, your interest will be deferred for the 12-month period that your payment plan is in place. If you pay your balance in full within the promotional 12-month period, no interest will be charged to your account. However, if the balance is not paid in full within this promotional period, then interest will be charged to your credit card account, starting from the original date of purchase, i.e. the date you used your credit card at our office.
Ready to apply? Apply online for your card today by visiting CareCredit.com or by calling 1-800-365-8295.
In our office, we view every patient whom we treat as a person, not a number. Our mission is to provide the highest level of personalized care available, and we can only do that if we are free to treat you in the manner best suited to your needs. If our office were to sign up with dental insurance companies and become “in-network,” then we would be subject to what your insurance company felt was the best care for you. Insurance companies are NOT dental physicians, and their main interest is not their members’ welfare, but rather, their financial bottom line. They encourage participating dentists to share that mentality, incentivizing them to provide unnecessary care simply because “insurance pays for it”- or, on the flip side, not recommending needed care because “insurance doesn’t pay.” As the number of patients covered by PPO plans increase, reimbursement continues to become more restricted. What this means is that even though insurance companies have grown in popularity, the amount that they pay out on members’ policies has shrunk. In other words, they get more money from you, but pay out less. Since it is our mission to provide you with the best care for your oral health, we simply cannot accept insurance dictating the terms of that care. It is our belief the most “cost effective” care is getting the treatment that you truly need and having it done well: nothing more and nothing less.